Tour No.3 Biblical Highlights Of The Galilee
Depart Tel Aviv via the coastal road and the landscape of the lower Galilee to Nazareth, the town where Jesus spent his childhood. Visit the Basilica of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. Continue, via Kana, to Tiberius, the lively resort town on the Sea of Galilee. Drive along the Kineret lake to Capernaum and view the ruins of the ancient synagogue where Jesus taught; Continue to Tabgha and visit the Church of Multiplication of the Fish and Loaves with the beautiful mosaic floor. Proceed to Yardenit, the famous baptismal site located where the Jordan River flows out from the Sea of Galilee to the Dead Sea; enjoy the peaceful and natural surrounding on site. Return to point of departure
Tel-Aviv hotels: 07:20 - 07:50
Jerusalem hotels: 06:00 - 06:15
All rates are in American dollars (USD)
On March 27; May 16; September 6, 15, 20, and 27, 2021 pick up times will be as follows:
Operation during holidays
- Tel Aviv: 06.20-06:50
- Jerusalem: 05.00-05:15
- Christmas - December 25: visit to Capernaum and Tabgha will be replaced by similar alternatives
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Passports are compulsory
- Comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, bathing suit and towel are recommended.
- Spa treatments are not included; Lockers are available at additional cost
- Guests picked up from Jerusalem will join the tour from Tel-Aviv
- Transfer from/to Jerusalem may be accompanied with a driver only.
- Transfer to Dead Sea may be accompanied with a driver only. Change of vehicle may be required
- In Tours with Dead Sea, bathing suit, hat and towel are recommended.
- Tours with Bethlehem is subject to Palestinian authority regulations and border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion, the Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing and a change of vehicle may be required
- Additional program changes might occur during the year without advance notice
- Children under 10 are not allowed inside the Holocaust museum